Thursday, February 1, 2018

Gingerly entering a new era, hoping not to jinx it

For my latest project, I'm doing some typically idiosyncratic, non-methodical reading about music, and about the Vietnam War.*

And while I didn't write on this site at all while I was full into researching, writing, and editing my novel Seeking the Center (Cuidono Press, 2016), now that I've moved on, I may occasionally "scribble" some ideas here. My new mix of topics - especially the war part - might end up fitting in somewhat with previous spindlewhorl posts, so it seems convenient. Additionally, and primarily, I don't want a third website. I can barely handle what I've got.

I welcome all comments! 

*Incidentally, I do review most of the books I read, and if you're interested, you can read my reviews on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment